he's stolen hearts like they're horses
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... m/ss_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

A wide, self-important smile ran around his lips as he pulled at his shirt collar. He pulled it from his body and then let it drop back onto his form. "Sewing needles. Clothes on my back? Made 'em myself. Sure I ruined a bunch of cloth just making pieces of it, but I made it." It was true, all his clothing had been handmade and Strel took a lot of pride in the matter. They were rather basic but they held together and didn't fall apart while he wore them so he thought it was a success. A learning process, that's what it was. He'd get better, but it would still take him a while. It certainly took him a long time to learn to play the lute remotely close to decently. The youth really wanted to try his hand at making other people outfits, especially trying to make a lovely long dress with frills and multiple layers; like a dance dress he'd seen in catalogs. For himself he really did want to be able to make himself a fancier shirt than what he owned. Everything he had seemed to so plane, and there wasn't much to choose from at all. That needed fixing.

Eying the other male out of the corner of his eye, Strelein chucked whatever seeds were in his hand up and away. Let the birds feast on the bland stuff. "So what do you do besides carving? Or are you one of them carpenter dudes?" He was pretty sure they had a carpenter in Cour Des Miracles and he thought it was Leroy, but he could have been very wrong about it. Shrugging off the desire to figure out for sure, the redhead scooted forward before falling backward to lay on the flowers. He stared up at the sunny sky, watching the few wispy sort clouds drift by lazily. "Sometimes I wish I could put a brush in my hand and make a blank canvas fill with what I see of the world. It sucks that the best I can do is four brown lines for a house, two brown lines and a green squiggle for a tree, or a bush, and maybe a circular blue shape for a pond," he rambled on, whining a bit at his lack of real artistic talent. Sewing wasn't that artistic to him. It was just something to keep the clothes on his back. Plus fixing them wasn't hard when you made them.

I'm home all day, I should be able to push out posts like making a microwaved bowl of mac and cheese.[/html]

Messages In This Thread