thread title missing
The now shivering pup winced alittle as she was lifted from the water and smiled to Xeris "thank you i was starting to think i turn into an ice cube in there" her voice was quiet and shaken but she tried to relax alittle and when she was placed back upon the shore she shook off the cold water to the best of her ability and curled up in Xeris' lap, the warmth the female offered was all too inviting and the pup was able to fall asleep for a bit.

As her dream began, Rendall saw a beast rise up from the darkness, with its yellow eyes focused upon her, the problem was, was the monster was nor puma or bear, but wolf, then as the animal leaped for her it turned to nothing, just silence, a grey world appeared before her, and her body grew, soon she about the size of Xeris, her blue highlights remaind only in certain areas, the world around her changed slowly and she saw her family, all of them relaxing in the forest, they all looked at her with love in thier eyes as she happily trotted towards them, but was met with the same yellow eyes of the monster as it stalked towards her creeping slowly.......

Rendall sat up with ah startled squeal and looked around, she was once again small and everyone were still around her, could she ever get a break? she sighed and decided to stay awake she looked over at Ty and Anya once more "heh...sorry... nightmare, i think they do belong together, they seem good together, like another couple i know" i pup realized wat she said alittle too late and began to giggle

Messages In This Thread