reluctantly waiting for you to interfere [p]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

I can relate. Now that I'm back, I have tons of replies to do. XD 518 words.

ic -

His words were like knives, digging into the flesh surrounding her injured heart. She had felt guilt when leaving him, and it had only deepened when she had not rebelled against Tokyo, instead choosing to stay. But had he actually expected her to leave immediately, to not spend time with the mother she had always found a safety net in? He knew how convincing Tokyo could be, and Princess was angered by his justification of not coming for her. So what, he had come this far. “But how long have you been here, Buttface? Here, in this pack. How long have you been here without coming to find me, to tell me you were here? The smell of the pack is heavy on you,” she growled, tears streaming like molten lava down her cheeks as she looked away from him bitterly. The girl did not want him to see the tears he had caused, but it was not something that could easily be helped.

“How long have you not cared enough to find me? I have a friend outside of my pack, you know, and know of others, too. You could have asked around for anyone who knew me, and they could have told me you were here. Instead, I have to find you by coming to check out the pack that forbid our mother from coming here?” She hadn’t expected this meeting, not a single bit when she had left the den that morning. Briefly, she wondered if Buttface had known that Tokyo was not allowed in the area of Crimson Dreams, and if that was why he had joined that pack. Of course, that depended on how long he had been here, and if he had joined before the incident or not. Princess didn‘t know what had happened between her mother and the leaders of Crimson dreams, but maybe her brother did, and that was why he was there, living contentedly without her.

“But. . . But, why does it matter? Why do you have to be able to fight her? Why couldn’t you just. . . Come for me, and take me away without worrying about fighting her? You saw what she did, to our siblings. . .” Her voice had dropped to a timid whisper, her hands unclenched and crossed over her chest, clutching at the thin fabric of her dress. She didn’t understand why he felt that he needed to fight their mother, instead of just coming for her. Tokyo was strong, and a demon in their lives, despite the love the girl felt for her. Princess couldn’t bear the thought of Buttface trying to fight Tokyo and win. Was it possible for him to defeat her, considering their past together? She did not find it likely, not right now, and she did not find it important. Wasn’t she important to him? She liked to think she would have been more important to him than fighting Tokyo. “You don’t have to fight her. . . I love you more than anyone, Buttface,” she said tenderly, reaching a hand toward him ever so slightly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread