Spring cleaning
[html]

Taking a small breath of air in Leroy let his tail move freely behind his large form, today he felt relaxed as his red eyes drifted backto the young man. Watching him it took Leroy a second to process Haven's scent, riseing a brow he'll be damned if he didn't notice it. The husky was somewhat surpised to see he smells smiliar to the leader of Crimson Dreams, at least the one he talked to when leaving. Turnning slightly on the rail the bi-colored male let his back lean on it as he eyes followed the pumkin male's movements, Leroy's ears were relaxed but they listened closely to his words. A flick of his tail came when Haven spoke of Jac, for a second his smile hardened before returning to a relaxed smile. "Party, yea that one armed fucker had to hit my house." His smile pulled into a devilish smirk as his red eyes filled with amusement. "Wait till he needs me to repair somthing on his house.."

Watching the boy's reaction with a quite, steady expression as was simply a small grin. Moving his large arms the husky stretched his limbs out before settling them behind his head, clawed hands holding each other at the back of his skull. Listening to the boy Leroy could see how much a like they are, in the sense that himself and Svara were also starcrossed lovers. Atleast to beings in different packs that sought after lonerlife as their answer. Stareing at Haven the man ignored his offer to help, atleast for the moment, his voice was smooth and deep like it usually was."Different packs then? I've been there before, you see we got that in common Haven." Pausing for a second."Me and Svara were starcrossed as well, though I got in much trouble for what Idid to see her and Svara's age. She is only 5 months or so older then you, anyway we both took our punishments and went out of our packs for eachother. It was a great luck that we formed this pack. " Letting out a sigh his red eyes roamed the house, letting the memory of the labor fill him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread