Bad News is Good News
[html]

WC:300+

The silence of the forest helped him think. There where to many wolves around the mansion this early in the morning. The forest, however, was just starting to wake up and only the sound of singing birds interrupted his thoughts making him unsure of what he was doing. Why was he patrolling the boarders instead of looking for Naniko. It had been a couple weeks at least since Savina had reassured him that looking for Naniko was okay. He had been to Halifax searching already and had run into a strange male with dyed fur and a multicolored necklace going by the name Strelein. His presence had been quite unwelcome by the warrior on a mission but, after he had stopped and talked to the male he had turned out to be an alright guy. Jazper stopped and patted his eye slightly. It had felt strange waking up that morning and looking in the mirror. That same annoying stranger had given him his new tattoo, a yellow sun around his left eye.

His parent's believed in the god of the sun who was known by Apollo, Great Hunter, or Great Warrior. He delivered the sun and had a mane of fire. He was immortal along side his wive, the goddess of the moon. He had wished since he was a boy to one day be as great as Apollo. His ears twitched as the sound of paws approaching caught him off guard. Spinning around his lips pulled back in a snarl at until his name was called. "Geneva!" He yipped with a large smile as he closed the space between them and nuzzled her in a warm welcome. Taking a few steps back he started to chatter away, "Well, I got this new tattoo thing yesterday. Figured it might help me move on and look forward to the future. It's suppose to resemble seeing through the eyes of the sun god. Dad always said he was this immortal protector and hunter. Other then that been having a bit of a hard time for the past week but life goes on." Sitting himself down on the forest floor he tilted his head, "What have you been up to? Haven't seen you around forever. I was starting to think you weren't going to come back and say hi to me." He teased with a wink.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread