agent double zero.
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

300+

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

He sensed a slight change in demeanor from the man in front of him. More relaxed, perhaps? Well that was good, Haven didn't want him to be uncomfortable. He simply wanted to know what Cour des Miracles was like, there was nothing wrong with that and therefore no reason for the golden male to be uncomfortable. Well, aside from the rain that drenched them both. In the back of his mind he was thankful it wasn't Svara who had come across the stranger. No doubt she would have been, well...herself. A larger smile was offered at the response to the way the rankings worked. It was civilized and Haven liked it. It made sense for people to do what they were best meant for.

At the sharp bark his head swiveled around to look behind him and his jade eyes lit up at the sight of Ruri. He was a little concerned that she was also out here in the rain, but the protective instinct was pushed aside. The collie didn't need to be babied, she wasn't a child. In fact she was older than he was! "Hello Ruri! Over here!" he said loud and clear so she would be able to pinpoint their location. Haven was glad to see the Duchess it had been a while. And now if there were any questions he couldn't answer perhaps Ruri could fill in the gaps.

Looking back to the newcomer Haven tried to motion with his head that he could relax again, though he did not want to say anything. It wasn't his place to say that Ruri was blind and therefore couldn't see his show of respect. No doubt it would be easily figured out soon enough. He was about to make the introductions when he realized that he and the stranger had not exchanged names. "I'm afraid we haven't swapped names. I'm Haven, as I'm sure you just heard, and this is Ruri. This fellow has come to ask us about the pack. He's trying to figure out where to settle down."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread