ain't your fairytale
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris was honestly rather surprised when she felt her claws tear into the opponent's flesh; it was a stroke of luck and she knew it. The coyote, however, seemed to be almost completely unfazed by the attack. Obviously she was used to battle; Xeris imagined that such a blow to her own body would have seriously interfered with her ability to fight or even walk. It was almost awe-inspiring in a certain way, the fact that this other woman was so strong in both mind and body.

Her speed was also impressive, Xeris noted; however, this was noticed as an afterthought when the coyote suddenly began charging at her. She managed to narrowly avoid being knocked back to the ground but gritted her teeth in pain as she felt sharp canine teeth slashing against her left side. She could feel the coyote's teeth graze her ribs in the form of several jarring bumps against her side. That was going to leave a mark.

Xeris stumbled backward a few paces and shut her eyes as she felt the pain seep through her body. The white wolf was surely not as strong as the coyote against whom she was fighting. I have to get out of here, thought Xeris frantically, I'm going to get ripped to pieces... In a last-ditch attempt to gain the upper hand, Xeris began to run in a wide circle, trying to get behind the coyote to strike from the rear. She leaped at the opponent's back from the left side, hoping her claws would hit home before the coyote could turn around and fight back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread