Spring cleaning
[html]

Leroy raised a brow at the face Haven made at his words, it might have been a small reaction but it still made him chuckle. True,true some would like that talk but its all in good fun and Jac would know it was well. Smiling Leroy spoke with a calm but amused voice to younger male. "I like Jac don't get me wrong, it was all in good fun. " Leaning back Leroy didn't speak as the boy talked about his girl, his red eyes were half open but Haven had his fully attention. In the black and white hybird's eyes Haven's love for the girl was strong, and something about him as well, he was simply put a good guy. Leroy hasn't see many 'good guys' around in his life time, most are fakes an snakes using others. Breathing calmly Leroy's ears moved slowly towards Haven's words.

Tilting his head slightly Leroy looked at Haven with his red eyes, his voice was deep and smooth as he spoke, the kind of voice that a dad might use sometime. "It sounds like you really care about her... Siobhan, she sounds very nice Haven though I haven't meet her myself yet." The husky gave the young lad a warm smile, though he mainly gave Svara those. In truth he was happy for him that he found someone, and they were able to be together without blood shed. "I've never had a problem with coyotes or wolves, the clan, well I've never had a run in with them. Personally I do care what you are as long you don't try to eat my hid."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread