nothing's right, I'm torn
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Got an amusing mental image of them frolicking through a field of flowers. XD And we can start to wrap this up, I guess? Unless Savvy's got more to tell brother-dearest. o: 300+

His sibling tensed and clung tighter to him, and it sent another worried jolt through his chest. He loosened one arm from his hold on his sister, once again rubbing soothing circles on her back. The reason for Savina’s sudden jolt became clear as soon as she spoke. Cambria. That poor girl had unwillingly gotten pulled into this mess in the worst way. Ehno had checked in on her from time to time as he paced uneasily through the manor. Each time he visited the sick child he did not hover there for long, knowing that he could not do much at all to help her. The child was never alone though, whether it was Mati or another pack member watching over her in silence. For that, he was glad. He didn't want the girl to be alone when she was sick. "Prende meglio. Lentamente, ma ricupera." Healing from that ordeal was proving to be a slow process, moving at an agonizing pace for those who wished to see the young Cambria healthy again.

Ehno pulled her close after a moment in a loving hug, before he leaned back slightly. His amber gaze sought out her tear-rimed emerald eyes and he offered her a half-hearted smile. "Dovremmo uscire dalla pioggia, ritorna al castello." He remembered Savina’s injury then, attention shifting to study it. "E dobbiamo occuparsi di quella ferita sul sua braccio." Once they were back at the manor they could dry off and tend to her injuries. His thoughts darkened momentarily as he remembered that Naniko was no longer around to patch up the members of Crimson Dreams. They would have to make do without her, using the supplies that were left around the pack lands. After that, he knew that Savina would go back to watching over her daughter. It would do the girl good to be in the company of her mother, and Ehno had a feeling it would be good for the Commander too.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread