Spring cleaning
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... stangs.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haven nodded his head as Leroy explained, letting out a small sigh of relief. He really hadn't thought there was any animosity between the husky and their leader, but it was just not a form of joking that the youth was familiar with. He was a polite creature and had been raised that way. So talking about someone's friend that way, even in jest, had caught him off guard. But it was no matter. Now that he really thought about Jac probably would have found the whole thing hilarious. He was just that kind of guy.

This meeting was much different than the first time he and Leroy had exchanged words. Not that he was surprised, they had all been under a lot of stress and it was obvious how hurt and worried he had been. Haven would have acted the same way if it had been Siobhan that had been harmed. "Yeah...I do. I'd do anything for her." He was falling in love with the pale coyote. He wasn't quite there yet, but he knew it wouldn't be long. He wanted to spend his life with her. "You should come by sometime, to our house. It's not too far from the stables." Maybe they could have a dinner or something. "Yeah, I don't understand all the hate that flies around. Doesn't make any sense to me." It all seemed so senseless.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread