the devil's water, it ain't so sweet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... Tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #D8FF00 solid; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px;">
Geneva did not have long to wait before she spotted a pale figure emerging from the pack territory. The woman experienced a bit of excitement in her chest, an ancient instinct rising within her. There was a split second where her primordial mind flitted between fight and flight. Geneva was not much of a fighter, and she doubted she could defend herself against a serious aggressor, but she was too stubborn to flee from danger when she felt she had a stake in the matter. The woman had not had very many experiences at border lands, although she knew the proper protocol. Still, some old instinct, reawakened from when the huge yellow-eyed wolf had attacked her and left her side and shoulder scarred, seemed to rise to the fore, and she stood warily as the woman approached.

Her apprehension faded when the woman greeted her cordially. The Phoenix Valley wolfess spared a few seconds to study the woman, since she could not breathe in her scent. She lowered her head a bit, keeping her stance neutral as she saw that the woman seemed to be a paler reflection of herself. She smiled and spoke, introducing herself. "My name is Geneva Stockholm. I am a member of Phoenix Valley."

Geneva figured it would be good to identify herself. The woman would have been wary at her own borders. Geneva was aware of the danger that strangers could present. She wanted to make it crystal clear that she did not have any negative intentions. "Curiosity brought me here, and nothing else. I had a friend who called this place home once," she explained.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread