reluctantly waiting for you to interfere [p]
[html]
yay! Big Grin

As Ares thanked her for coming she nodded her head slightly. She knew she really should try to perk up a little, being in the presence of a newcomer, but she just did not have the energy. Every event of the past few days had drained the woman. Making herself get out of bed in the morning was a chore in and of itself. But she listened carefully and attentively as the Basic Officer described the situation. Well, this certainly wasn't what she had been expecting. Finally her gaze shifted to the girl and her heart filled with empathy for the poor thing. Her tear-stained face told a clear story. Tokyo truly was a horror, to treat her own children so awfully. "I see," she said, seemingly to both of the young wolves.

Her attention focused on Princess. "Hello Princess, my name is Savina. As I'm sure your brother told you I'm the leader here." Despite her strained appearance, her voice was soft. "I have no problem with you coming to live here, but I do need you to talk to Cercelee about this. I don't want any ill feelings between Dahlia and Crimson Dreams. But once you talk to her and if she is alright with it too, then you can come back here and call for me." Savina didn't want to see the siblings parted, especially when the girl was staying with their sorry excuse for a mother, but she couldn't risk a conflict with the larger pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread