you are my sweetest downfall
[html]
300+

The fact that he didn't recoil from her touch did much to calm her. She didn't think she could handle that. Savina didn't feel angry or really all that hurt anymore. Her love for him was much more powerful than any other emotions and so anything else faded away. It felt good to feel his warmth beneath her fingertips again. Softly her fingers rubbed the fur of his arm, her gaze temporarily wrapped up in the comforting folds of his creamy coat. But then as she looked back into his eyes she saw that that trace of tears had vanished and she thought she could detect the smallest hint of a smile on his handsome face.

As she felt his arms wrap around her and hold her close her heart soared. Her own slender limbs wrapped about his neck and she closed her eyes and she breathed in his scent deeply. It's all going to be okay. As he pulled away she looked deeply into those bright blue pools. One of her hands moved from his neck as her fingers lovingly brushed against his cheek. "I do believe you. I do." And she did. Savina knew that he would never do anything he thought would bring her harm. Never intentionally. "And I love you." She loved him more than she could ever express.

At first his thanks seemed odd to her, but within a moment she knew what he meant. A warm smile flowered on her face. Suddenly it seemed that all the weight that felt like it was crushing her was gone. She knew not all of it was truly gone, but much of it was, and it all was in this moment. Her head leaned up as she kissed him sweetly, her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread