thread title missing
[html]
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4598 ... ttable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Requiem, I deeply apologize for the wait on this. I've been a little torn with my muse, not to mention the fact that life and writing has been keeping me busy, amid with starting a new job. x_x 300+

Catalyst had kept to herself for awhile. It seemed as if bits and pieces of her world was beginning to shatter before her. First, it had been their mother. Now, namely all of her siblings began to slip away from one another as if family blood had not meant anything in the slightest in the beginning. Catalyst had stood by all the while from the sidelines, watching as it all fell apart. Perhaps she would have had the will to do something about it, to stop a sibling from leaving, but there had just not been any bout of energy within her at the time to do so. She had been exhausted, physically and mentally, and for awhile she just wanted to rest and clear her mind of every conceivable thing that happened to strike her during those two months of dark times.

Solitude was sought as her closest companion and best friend at this time. The ivory girl had taken a particular liking to strolling on her own accord upon worn paths of the woods, mildly curious as to where the dusted subtle road would lead her to. Often to destinations where she knew she would go, but other times the mere spontaneity would rouse her interest slightly. It felt as if she was finally rising from her little stint of a coma. After what happened at the borders, after the disappearance of her kind, Catalyst was finally obtaining acceptance for all of those.

Her ears were pivoted forward, listening to the fine tunes of the songbirds in the canopies when they made their calls. The woods were lighted gingerly, giving it a tasteful dim atmosphere of mystique. Catalyst had been wandering upon this particular path for quite sometime, her dual eyes casted to the glowing canopies above, until before her was a sight she had not seen in quite some weeks now, a sight that she felt rather awkward at first to be in. The woad warrior's abrupt spinning had Catalyst halt bluntly in place, her eyes widening. Catalyst had not expected to see Cwmfen, especially with this sudden roundness of her torso, and the bloodied spear poised in her grasp. "Cwmfen." She had spoke in a surprise syllable, feeling the coarseness of her neck hairs rising at the sight of the raised weapon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread