Live like you were dying
[html]

He smiled, nodding. He knew both Selene and Kansas! He wasn’t sure where this conversation was going, but as soon as she mentioned her name, a light-bulb clicked on in his head. He knew of her through Roman, who was her father. “Naniko, eh? As in Naniko d’Angelo?” He’d probably freak her out by knowing her full name, but he had his reasons. He watched her for a moment and then turned his eyes to the sky, wondering when he would be seeing Iye, Ion’s falcon, whom Roman promised would show up with an update on his leg. But he pushed that thought out of his mind, turning his bright silver eyes back onto the lovely white female.

When she said that she was related to Selene, Kansas, and Iskata, Moon was finally taken aback. He had never known that Iskata had adopted another child, other than him and Sun of course, and didn’t know that Kansas had adopted a sibling too. He had been gone for too long and he didn’t like not knowing what was going on in his family’s life. Instantly he vowed to stay in the valley or else keep in touch with his family as much as he could if he had to leave. Whatever the case though, he was here now and he had to stay in the present. “I know those three. Iskata is also my adoptive mother, and Kansas is my half-brother.” There was no reason to think that he was not truly Phoenix’s son. Anyway, he felt as if he was the large brute’s flesh-and-blood son, so he never introduced himself as Phoenix’s adopted son. Iskata was his adoptive mother, though, and that would never change. He respected her and liked her a lot, but she was not his mother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread