Love 101
Ty of course had been joking about the smoking thing, he wasn't really intending to make her stop, it was just an interesting way to start up conversation. Upon hearing that she had seen him before, Ty smiled and replied in kind. "Well it's always a pleasure to meet a new face, but yes, I do believe I have seen you before as well at the pack meeting.." Smiling politely he walked over and sat down next to the she-wolf, extending his hand to her as he sat. "I'm Tyrone Trenton Nasphrite, but you can call me Ty." He chuckled lightly about the toys. "Well then, I'm glad they were used while i was away, I'll be sure to go home and reclaim them all." He then gave off another chuckle as he situated himself.

Ty didn't really know what to think of Addison yet, but if she was like everyone else here at the valley, then she'll be a fine person to get along with. He had to pick his words carefully though, as not all people were so easy to talk to, so he decided to open with some easy questions, stuff that wasn't personal. "You know...I didn't even know there was a lighthouse out here until today...shows how much I know about Phoenix valley." He chuckled lightly as he scratched the back of his head and stared out into the ocean, listening to the roar of the waves below.

Messages In This Thread