älska mig för den jag är
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">
I'm asking the SA on pups again after it's been a month since last request. I also PM'd you by the way Smile
Word count:34

His voice gave her compliments and uttered her nicknames as if they were sacred, but still she could not shake away the feeling of disappointment. He stank. He stank of several things she despised, and she honestly didn't know what to think of it. She wanted him to give her a proper explanation. And it did matter. When he refused to give her any explanation, she felt as if she was belittled, as if it didn't matter. What, should she be glad, now, that he had returned at all? He was unreliable, and she wasted away while waiting for his return. There had been times when she had felt youth knocking on her door all over again, when butterflies had roamed her stomach at the sight of him, but now she was just lonely. Lonely with a mate, how more sad could it be?

As she chewed on her anger his paw covered hers, and she let it linger for a moment before she pulled hers away. Looking at him, her face was accusation. His pretty words did warm her heart, but she still needed more than that. He had to make up for the lost moments, had to give her reason to trust him all over again. There were small tears in the surface of her heart and they needed more than compliments and nicknames to heal. Her face was sincere and grave at once as she considered him for a moment before speaking. "You are home, and I love you, but if you want me to forgive you you must make me understand. I can't just take your explanations when the explanations you offer are no explanations at all. You belittle me, speaking like that." Even so, if the male continued to step on her dignity she would let him. It was in her nature, to cling to something potentially good, something to - even if it was just sporadic - nurture her emotions, even if it was painful most of the time. Now that she had discovered that sensation, she refused to let it go.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread