Bad News is Good News
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... Tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #D8FF00 solid; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px;">
She listened as the large Scott imparted the news of the ongoings of her old pack. She frowned when she heard some of the news. Clearly, much had happened in the several weeks since she had encountered Anu, in Secui form, at these borders. No wonder she had seemed so on edge and so changed. It sounded as though matters had been turbulent in Crimson Dreams, and that everyone had bee effected in some way or another. Although Jazz did not speak of being directed part of the incident with Naniko, it was clear to see that he was distressed by the issue.

The Phoenix Valley wolfess was also troubled by this turn of events. She could no imagine Naniko sinking into an addiction, and could not dream that she would somehow endanger any member of her pack, least of all a pup. There was obviously a missing element to this story, a piece of the puzzle that did not quite fit. Geneva did not speak of it, intent only to listen. She was worried for Cambria, but she knew that Jazz would mention if the puppy had been adversely effected any further. Geneva had not had much contact with the Marino litter, but she had been there when Savina had realized her pregnancy, and she had also been there when the trio of pups had been born.

"I'll keep a look out for Naniko," Geneva promised before Jazz began to speak again. His concern for the white woman was so clear in his voice and in the look on his face. The gray wolfess was also worried about the white female. Silently, she decided that when she had the time, she would look throughout the neutral territories and see if Naniko was all right. "I am sorry about your mates," Geneva said sincerely. She knew what it was like to lose the one she loved best, but Jordan had not willfully left her. Death had taken him from her, and so this situation was different. "There will come a time and a person who is worth all of your love and loyalty. I know that you are a good protector and provider. And a good friend."

Then the woman spoke of her own pack. "Things at Phoenix Valley have more or less been all right. There have been good things, and bad things. Our subleader has departed, hopefully to better things. Our Patriarch has taken on much of the responsibility, and we are all doing our best to pick up the slack." The gray wolfess took a breath. "There was some tension between my pack and the Inferni clan, but there was no conflict that I know of." Geneva shrugged. She was glad to say that things were dying down. "As for my personal life, I've met someone...someone I think will be good for the long run. But we're taking things slow. It's our nature."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread