Washed by the Water
[html]

I get paranoid people don't see thread... xD

The horse would take him to the herd. The mare knew their scent, knew where the best grasses were. Heath had wanted to try hunting on horseback, but felt as if a bow would be needed. But just maybe, he could leap from Lumière’s back and onto a small deer. It sounded more like a quick way to get trampled and killed the a new tactic. He would need to find rope, and learn to wrangle as the cowboy used to. He would need to hunt as he always had until them. Her walked slowly, feeling the tall gasses pass over his fur. The roan mare followed, moving close enough that he could touch her shoulder. Then they parted, she moved left and he right, though there was a clear connect between them despite the growing distance.

A sound, accompanied by a scent came to him. Her slowed, stopped. Gold eyes turned to find a pallid figure running through the rain sodden grass. She called the name of his brother, and Heath could only stand in surprise and astonishment. The woman ran towards him, she was a Dreamer, a scent that Heath would never forget. The last Dreaming woman that ran to him was a large black witch, and she had not known his name at all. This one was confused. Lumière heard and saw her, and Heath was shocked that she did not kick into a gallop and cut that young woman off her path. There was grief in her face, perhaps the roan sensed as much.

“You call me my brother’s name.” He spoke, accented voice calling to her. He looked perplexed, and could only stand his ground as he watched her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread