sing happy things
[html]
WC: 300+

The dark figure sat up on a tree branch. Just him, his guitar and the bright sun. Yep, this was the good life, only thing missing was the lake view. His gentle tenor voice rang through the forest in a simple tune.

"When I get where I'm going
on the far side of the sky.
The first thing that I'm gonna do
Is spread my wings and fly.

I'm gonna land beside a lion,
and run my fingers through his mane.
Or I might find out what it's like
To ride a drop of rain

Yeah when I get where I'm going,
there'll be only happy tears.
I will shed the sins and struggles,
I have carried all these years.
And I'll leave my heart wide open,
I will love and have no fear.
Yeah when I get where I'm going,
Don't cry for me down here."

He stopped playing suddenly, a yip causing the song to jump to a unexpected end. He was slightly startled, who had made that sound. Looking down he raised an eyebrow, he had to almost look again to spot to black colored pup. He instantly recognized the small boy as Savina's boy, Gotham. They hadn't exactly talked before. Jazper had seen him running around the territory and on Savina's or Kansas's heels. Other then that, out of the three Amata was the only one he had talked to one on one. He slid from the branch and landed on the ground with a huge thud. Jazper was always quite the sight to behold. He stood over 8 feet tall, was broad and muscular with a bright yellow tattoo gracing his left eye. Wearing only a knife belt, beige knee length cargo shorts, and most recently a sword. The silver sword sported a single ruby in the handles center and was kept tight to his back with a leather strap and sheath. Smiling at the boy he sat himself down under the tree, less intimidating. "Hey. I'm afraid I haven't had the chance to introduce myself to you since you've grown up a little. I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread