a taste of hell.
OOC: Maybe we can wrap it up here. I kind a left it hanging ten.

Talon somehow partly believed her. She was no doubt from Inferni, but maybe they weren't as bad as he thought they were. However, he reckoned rogue wolves were influenced by the teachings of Inferni. Maybe he was mislead by the whispers on the wind about the Coyote pack. Maybe some were nice and that some were nasty, which the nice have to hide away behind or act like a nasty one. Was Kaena the same, or was she in between the two? She was being, somewhat nice now. Maybe she didn't want to cause a riot between Cour de Miracles and her pack. What ever the reason. Talon was greatful that there was a truce between himself and her this night. "Well, I hope we can be friends, despite the different personalities and worlds."

Talon had this question in his mind. Why did she recite this story which was new to him. She must have heard of it when she was a pup, but what point was she getting at? Did she think that Talon wanted to make wings and literally become a bird? Was she on drugs? It's virtually and reasonably impossible since a wolf can't just make wings and fly away with them. However, the story had a good point, if it was recited to morons, not smart ones.

Talon guessed that sometimes it would be hard to save a life, even if it was someone that you don't know. However, Kaena couldn't save this life which she knew. Out of his whole life, he only saved one life. A little female pup, which would be anywhere here in Souls. What would she be doing now? "Sometimes, it hard to save someone, no matter how close you may be to them." Talon then began aware of the lateness of the night that here. He was getting ready to doze off to sleep. What about her? "Well, it's getting late. I'm ready for sleep."

Messages In This Thread