[M] - you said that you were lonely
[html]
300+ X3

He watched eagerly as she took the bottle and inspected it, then took a quick drink from it. As she stated she didn't feel any better he laughed heartily. "You won't yet! You gotta drink more for it ta makes ya feel good." That made him briefly think of his first experience with alcohol. It had been great...but he had drank too much and then it had been definitely not great. "Ya don't wanna drink too much though. Thas no good." If only his uncle had been so kind as to warn him that drinking too much of the fiery liquid could bring unpleasant effects. Oh well, at least Princess was warned. That was good.

When she grinned back at him he thought it must be one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen. People always looked prettier with a smile on their face and she had been plenty pretty before. "Nah, yer jus bein' bashful! You certainly look like a real princess ta me, Princess," he said suavely. "An' yeah! I'm a real knight! King Jacquez knighted me an' all. I gotta sword, bu' is not here. Is back at home." He hadn't thought there would be any need to bring Vowkeeper with him on this errand. Part of him was disappointed he didn't have it to show her, but then again, with how drunk he was that probably wouldn't have been a good idea.

The light from the fire danced in her unique eyes as she leaned closer to him, questioning him. "Well Priiiiincess, whatever milady needs ta be protected from. Ya never know what kindsa evil things could be out dere lurking..." Haven also leaned in, their faces very close now. He was mesmerized by this Princess. She was different, and he liked that. He liked that a lot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread