you always thought that i was stronger
[html]
(300) shhh Smile

Halo had actually expected it to be nice to have her brothers around her, but no, it was not. Jael and Enigma always fought and threw dirt at each other. The Lykoi girl remembered their ‘reunion’ well. Jael walked around and pretended to be this martyr, but he was being a bloody dick. He thought Enigma and Halo were so cruel and unfair to him because he had a wolf’s coat? Jael had outright ignored her and kept on talking shit to Enigma. Actually, Jael’s appearance would not have meant a damn fucking thing to the girl if it had not been for that he had to act as if it made him so unique and special. Of course the two darker siblings had picked on the white boy when he was younger, but was it not natural for siblings to be a bit cruel every now and then? Halo had stopped this foolish act some time ago, but she was seriously wondering if she should just start it again, since it seemed to be what Jael truthfully wanted. Stupid boy. Her family was so fucked up.

Not as nice as it should have been..” Halo breathed out, feeling weary just by thinking of her odd family and those two immature siblings. Halo was immature as well of course, but last meeting with Jael had really pissed the girl off, and she had not seen the white boy after that. She did not feel like being treated like something stupid and worthless. Jael’s general complaining seemed to suggest that his siblings thought that they were better than him because they looked more like the Lykoi and de le Poer side of the family, but his disgusting act seemed to propose that it actually was Jael that thought himself better. Idiot. ”It’s not what I expected, but yeah, I like it.” Kaena’s return had brought new and stronger significance to Halo’s life. The girl could not see herself leaving this clan ever, unless it was death that came for her. Halo’s thought drifted, though settled softly when she heard the sigh from the other. For a moment she almost got angry because she thought it had been thrown out at her as an obvious sign that Ryan was bored with her, but she realized that she was judging people very heavily lately.

Ruby eyes met the same colour, and Halo wondered what she could read in the older woman’s eyes. ”Are you okay?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread