Calling on Blue Skies
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:300+

OOC: Forward to August 15th so it doesn't conflict with the Ghita thread?? Big Grin

The hot day meant one thing, time for relaxing outside. He was sick and tiered of the seasons changing and soon enough winter would come once again, as it did every year, and make it hard for the boy to get out of the mansion. The lake was beautiful at this time of year. The water was almost clear and fish where more then plenty. Over the course of the last week he had started collecting worms and storing them in the cold basement in a pail of dirt. He had managed to get a fair bit by now and was looking forward to finally trying one of the boats he had brought home from Halifax and fixed up. Holding two wooden stakes, pointed on the end he started hammering them into the ground, approximately the boats length apart. Finally he grabbed the rope of each boat and one at a time placed them in the water and tied them to the posts.

A familiar voice caught him off guard as he finished tieing the larger steal boat. Turning around he smiled to the face he knew would be there, "Anu! Good to see you out and about." He greeted as he closed the distance between them with a hug. He truly was in an amazing mood. "I was just about to go fishing, would you care to join me?" He asked as he started loading the steal boat with supplies. He had brought an extra fishing rod incase his broke, but now it seemed he may just have a fishing partner. "Of course, it's fishing the human way but it really is quite simple, you should learn fast." He encouraged. It was a gorgeous day for fishing and what better then relaxing with a pack mate in the middle of the lake? the last thing he put in the boat was a large, thick, plastic box with a lid. It would be useful to keep the fish in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread