my old self was hard to find
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
240 words

Deuce Rhiannon? The name was unfamiliar to Tokyo, and she certainly made no connection from the name to Uncle Thanos. There was no way for her to have known that Thanos had even had kids, let alone that their own kids were wandering around these parts. D'Angelo, though, was a name she had heard of. She was pretty good friends, as a kid, with some awesome girl named Meth D'Angelo. It was a name worthy of respect. Tokyo wondered what the relation was between Meth and Addi, but this girl probably wouldn't know, she had gotten the impression that the D'Angelos were a pretty large family.

"Nah, I never knew a Deuce.. Dahlia's great because.." Tokyo paused to think up some words to explain herself precisely. "Well, there's a lot of cool people here, and you don't really have to do like any work if you don't want to, as long as you're careful that other people don't notice." Which Tokyo was, of course. But she couldn't really miss this opportunity to brag about it. It wasn't like Addison was part of the pack or anything.

Tokyo glanced at the clothes strewn around. "You could probably have a couple of these if you like." She magnanimously offered the adolescent her daughter's clothing. "I could show you some other pretty things I've collected over the past few years if you'd like." She suggested, seriously loving the amount of attention she was getting.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread