Paint the Seconds
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... leaf_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She is! And thanks—I just thought that I could draw it too, hahah~ >u<
500+

At the compliment, Amata smiled, her tail wagging happily behind her. "Thank yous, Mat-tea!" The compliment was just the boost and encouragement that Amata needed. This painting business was very hard, and she would have been discouraged without the older wolf’s kind words. But now, with her skill recognized to be worthy by a person who painted wonderfully, Amata smiled, her chest sticking out a little with her pride. "Yous teached me, though," the creamy pup said, and she meant it. Without Mat-tea’s presence and guidance, Amata would have been left to simply wonder at it all. The way in which the painting upon the easel had come about would have been a mystery, and Amata would not have learned how to paint at all! The blue and green eyes turned back down to look upon her flower masterpiece. "I sawed a flower likes this outsides," she mused aloud. "And nows Is painted its!" Smiling, Amata looked up. "That means that I’s can keeps it forevers!" That was special, and Mat-tea had given her something very special. She didn’t even have to be old enough to paint—she could paint now, just like Mat-tea had said.

"Wes can paints anything?" That was a difficult thing for Amata to understand. "But..." she began, trying to explain her confusion to the older, violet-eyed girl, "wes not has all the colours to paints with.... There’s not enough colours!" That was troubling. Indeed, there had been blue and yellow, and then they had mixed it to make green. But there wasn’t every shade of green, and there were other colours missing too—like the colour of her fur or the colour of Cambi’s fur and the colour of Cambi’s eyes. How could you paint that? But Mat-tea continued, grabbing some paper and paint as she explained that the paper would hold a day spent with Got’am. Amata leaned in to see what would happen, curious and still skeptical about how such a thing could happen. Only Magic can do everything!

Mat-tea’s skill with art never ceased to amaze Amata that day, and so, as the image of her brother magically formed upon the paper, the little girl gasped. The bi coloured eyes widened as her muzzle came close to the paper—and yet not so close as to hinder Mat-tea’s painting. "That iss Got’am!" The black little thing that had, only moments before, been unidentifiable, had suddenly sprung to life in the shape of her brother. There was a brief moment of silence as if the young girl couldn’t decide whether to paint a long or just watch. But, at length, it seemed as if the girl would speak. "Who teached yous to paint, Mat-tea?" Amata cocked her head to the side inquisitively. However Mat-tea had learned, the creamy puppy believed that she was wonderful, creating things so effortlessly upon the paper with the paint upon her finger. "Theys teached you good," Amata commented. "Yous can paint anything! I wants to paints like yous someday too."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread