I can do anything (Mature)
[html]

....... Leroy's red eyes watched the knife as he cut the meat of the deer, his hands pulling on the skin as it pulled off the body nicely. Listening to her talk the husky nodded here and there at her words as his ear turned towards the sound of her voice, a small smile pulled at his lips for a moment as Leroy dropped another chunk of bright red meat on the floor. Glancing at her for a moment as he listened to her while she moved off the porch, watching her Leroy turned back to pulling the rest of the fur off. Though busy his ears listened to Ayita speak.

Tossing the fur to his other side it didn't take no time for him to cut off a few more steaks and break off a leg, what ever food is left he would either make it into jerky or store it but its not his meal. "get to see me more? I thought you were still liveing here. Smiling Leroy picked up the meat as she walked up to her side, looking at her he smiled as he placed a piece into the pan. "you was given a room remember? My house is your house. OK! Here is a cooking lesson." Sniffing the smell of the cooking meat was strong and rich and the fat popped. "The meat usually turned a nice brown when its done, if its black you burned it though you can mix stuff with it." Grabbing the hot meat quickly he flipped over showing the nice brown side, licking the taste of his hand Leroy grined.

"--"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread