What a mess
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Big Grin words 192

Looking over at Ruri she seemed in one peace as she spoke to him, his ears moving lazily to her voice. Taking a few more breaths the husky could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his lungs were slowly calming down as Leroy's wounds started burning and throbbed with every movement."You, you don't h-have to apologize Ruri." Looking up Leroy could hear his shacken packmate looking for him. "over here" His strong voice was tired and drained as his hind legs shifted beneath him to be more comfortable. Taking a few deep breaths felt better but Leroy still licked at the gashes he could reach, the taste of his own blood wasn't new but it was slowly washing away the others.

"umm mainly rest, my wounds will heal on their own they aren't that bad." Looking over at Ruri his red eyes could see she was still bothered, smiling lightly he thumped his tail on the floor as wagged his tail."Its ok, your safe you can come sit over here. Company would nice, if you get hungry i-ill get you somthing to eat"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread