At the bottom of the big blue sea...
[html]

Big Grin 300+

The three Sadira-Marino children had woken quite early today. Of course Cambria had needed to check on Leafy before they went outside, but the cat-pill still had plenty of yummy leaves to eat so he would be fine. Though she did make a note to herself if her head that she should get him more leaves to eat before going back inside. It seemed almost all of the energy that had been sapped from her after her accident had returned and she bounced around the morning forest with her sister. It was so good to see the sun shine after all the rain and elated giggles came from her chest. Sea green eyes looked at her curled up brother and she bounded over to him, plopping down on top of him and licking his ear. "Wakes up Gothawms!" It was play time! Not sleepy time!

When a familiar voice cut through the air immediately her gaze went to Mati. Tail wagging excitably Cambria got off of her sibling and ran over towards the older wolf. "Hi Mati!!" It was so good to see her! The chocolate pup loved Mati like an older sister. She had looked after he so much when she had been sick. There was always a warm comfort that washed over her in the Church wolf's presence, similar to what she felt when around her momma and daddy. The girl's eyes grew wide and bright at the idea of going to the beach. "I wanna goes to da beach! I do! I dooo!" she said, her body wiggling. Daddy tooks me to da beach onces! Is soooo preddies!" Though that beach had not been here, it had been a ways away. What beach was Mati going to take them to? It must be closer. Would it be even prettier than the one she had seen? Cambi couldn't wait to find out!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread