Try to let go of the truth, battle for your youth
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... itable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

I appreciate you editting your post so that it makes more sense. 325 words.

ic -

Shrugging curiously, Vigilante followed the puppy's enthusiasm skeptically. Really, he had not seen anyone over there, so Mael's friend must have been very small, or just hiding. He had met orphaned pups before, so tiny as they often were, and many times, they chose to name themselves. It was highly plausible that Mael's friend was young and alone, perhaps hiding because she was not a member of the pack, and had named herself after a pretty flower. The malamute-shepherd mixed man did not put much stock in names chosen by those without the experience to know more about the world, since they were often flowers, or cute little animals, like a little girl Bunny he had once met and saved from a crazed uncle of hers. She had been alone for her entire life and had chosen her own name. Names given by parents or adults tended to suit the pups better, it seemed. his name was not an example.

Standing behind the pup in his pack, Vigilante was far more confused than before. There was no one there except for an actual Forget-Me-Not. That was even stranger than an imaginary friend, or an abandoned puppy with a strange, self-assigned name. "Mael, I do not see anyone there. There is only a flower," he said, voice sounding slightly strange to his own trained, adult ears. He did not expect that Mael would pick up on the small bit of distress tainting his voice, but only his confusion. Unfortunately for the puppy kneeling on the ground in front of him, Vigilante was not well trained in the art of handling pups. He had too much of a grasp on reality, so seeing the young ones who could not grasp such a concept was confusing to the adult. His childhood had been nothing but training, and he had not had much chance to help raise his nieces and his nephew. "There is no one there," he repeated.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread