agent double zero.
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

So sorry for the wait guys D: 300+

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

He smiled fondly at Ruri as she found their way to them and took a place next to him. Haven had a large soft sport for the collie girl in his heart (not that that was a particularly hard thing to gain for the gentle male). She was such a kind, gentle soul. It was partially because of her that he trusted Jac so much. The King was definitely rough on the outside, but if he had the kindness and patience to care for Ruri all this time it showed how big of a heart he had, even if he might never really admit it. Ruri was also one of the main members that he was intent on protecting. The young hybrid wouldn't hesitate for a second if he needed to give his life to protect her. She deserved to live to a ripe old age. The world needed more people like her in it.

But then things turned back to the conversation at hand. Haven nodded his head at the golden man as he introduced himself. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Anselm." Despite the male's business-like manor, there was nothing abrasive about him. He was simply polite and to-the-point. "Everyone is pretty much accepted here. We're a bit of a band of misfits really. If someone can't find a place to fit in, they're welcome here. As far as training we're still fairly new and haven't established anything like that that I know of. I'm sure all of us would be willing to take on apprentices though." Haven was hardly more than apprentice himself, but he knew the basics and was learning more everyday.

He was surprised on hearing that in Anselm's birth pack that pups not sired by the alpha had a hard time. Of course...he had been the son of the alpha in Crimson Dreams and for a while there had been no other pups. But he knew that if there had been, they would have been treated no differently than he and his siblings. "There are no pups here, at least none that I'm aware of. But I'm sure that any would be welcome and treated fairly, offspring of the King or not." Haven turned to look at Ruri standing beside him. "Do you know more? You've been with Jac much longer than I have."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread