At the bottom of the big blue sea...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... fodils.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

Amata was glad that her siblings wanted to go to the beach too! And the creamy girl was very excited because she had never gone before. But Cambi said that she had, and that Dadda had taken her. "Reallys?! Dadda tooked you?" The creamy tail wagged happily as the blue and green eyes turned to Got’am in surprise. It seemed that Cambi was the only one that had been to the beach, because Got’am didn’t show any sign of having ever gone. The creamy girl watched both her brother and Mat-tea. "Cambi iss a beach-experts nows!" Even though the pups had Mat-tea to guide the way, they also had Cambi too. And Cambi had been there before! The chocolate pup said that it was pretty, and Amata wanted to see the pretty beach too. "I’s wants to go, Mat-tea! Please takes us!" The Sadira pup begged loudly, a high-pitched whine squeaking from her throat. "I’s never gone to the beaches!"

"I’s cans!" Amata exclaimed, jumping up in case Mat-tea couldn’t see her. "I’s cans plays! I will plays folloe-da-leader with yous!" And then she jumped onto the bandwagon of folloe-da-leader, walking just as Mat-tea walked. Her head swayed from side to side as she made her way through the forest, singing once more the random tunes that spilled from her little muzzle. Traveling in such a fun way made the time pass very quickly, and, before she knew it, Amata was standing on the soft sands.

"Wows," she said, pausing and unable to walk any farther The creamy pup didn’t know what to do now that she was at the beach, and so she simply stood there. It was much bigger than the beach of the lake, and the sand was much softer. The blue and green eyes looked down at her feet, at her toes that were partially sunken into the sands, and a soft giggle came from her as she wiggled her toes. Slowly, as her ears pricked forward at the unmistakable sound of the crashing waves, the bi-coloured eyes lifted. Everything about this place reminded her of her Mamma and of the pretty pink shell that she sometimes touched with her little paw. "It iss pretties, Cambi!" She turned to look at her sister, but still she hesitated there. It was as if she wasn’t sure what to do now that she was at the beach. The awe of this strange, new place held her there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread