You shine brighter than the sun
[html]

ooc: Hey, so I just wanted to say that if this goes any...further, I'd rather just fade to black if that's OK with you. Not saying that I wouldn't enjoy the idea of puppies, just...I don't really feel comfortable RPing sex scenes, lol.

Xeris had been waiting for Pendzez to reply to her declaration of love. But instead, she was surprised when he suddenly leaned over to kiss her. She kissed him back, and it was the most amazing feeling she'd ever had. And then he pulled away and held her in his arms. Xeris moved her hands upward and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself as close to him as possible. She could feel and hear his breath near her face.

"So," she said softly in his ear, "Does this make us mates?" She rested her head on his shoulder, allowing him to hold her close just like she wanted. She felt so safe, so protected, here in his arms. And for that moment, everything, for Xeris, was perfect. Her golden eyes closed gently against Pendzez's fur as she took in and enjoyed his warmth.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread