Strawberry Fields
[html]
before you tell yourself
Yep! :33 And me too!! I was so glad that it was out on dvd!! Big GrinBig Grin I love all the songs. Especially Strawberry Fields. x33!!!

it's just a different scene

She wasn't used to having anyone make a big deal about her birthday. Last year she'd sat alone, by herself, just outside the Bleeding Souls borders. She'd done nothing all day, just sat there and looked in toward the direction of her old pack. She could remember it; she'd been too afraid to come back to Storm and face Phoenix after leaving. She had gone to find Deuce, and had come back empty handed. Dierdre hadn't known at the time that her mother had come back already, and joined with Physe.

The girl had almost forgotten that it was her birthday at all; she certainly wasn't expecting what met her eyes when she came down into the den. She was so intent on what she wanted to do that it took her a second to realize what was going on. She'd intended to surprise /him/...but he'd gotten her. "Wow..." She breathed, taking in the scene. "Everything looks so beautiful"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread