i don't know what i want, but i know what i don't
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... seside.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:144px;">
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... ckgrou.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
OOC: ::Word Count:: 400+

Urma reclined to her haunches as she patiently waited for an answer from the dark wolf. All the while her thoughts went back to the first day she had met Lubomir, and how he had helped her learn to write for the weeks that followed. Again the feeling that there was nothing left of her old life engulfed her, threatening to send her back in the state in which she had first reached Crimson Dreams upon her return. She shook her head slightly, upset by her inability to move on and also afraid of what doing so might bring. Either way, old friendships and bonds remained, it was just the physical, day-by-day presence that was no longer there. A larger, more significant part of her felt a deep happiness in regards to Lubomir being a part of Dahlia de Mai; there seemed to be nothing that would be in the way of their long-distance friendship, and more and more she found this was the kind of relationship she had with her past friends. This recent thought brought to mind Naniko, making Urma sigh with a trace of bitterness.

The formality behind Cwmfen's tone took Urma by surprise, and the quick movement of her ears back and forth was testimony to this. It seemed somehow against certain surviving rules that any wolf stronger than another would take so kindly to an offer that could be read as a demeaning remark, an assumption that the helper was equally strong as the helped. But of course Urma needed to remind herself that, although this would have been unnatural in Europe, it wasn't necessarily the case here. The white female had never volunteered to hunt together with a wolf that did not belong to her own pack, and indeed nothing about this particular one had made her think that she would be in need of help whatsoever. However, Cwmfen's entire attire compelled Urma to follow her and aid her as much as she could. It was as if, upon seeing the dark female, one would instantly want to be of any good to her. The same kind of smile passed on Urma's maw. "I'm glad I can help, then." Just as she was about to ask where they would be hunting now, the dark wolf took to Dahlian lands; Urma followed, falling in step with her so that their paws hitting the ground seemed a fluid motion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread