walk right in the sight of the gun
[html]

OOC: ::Word Count:: 300+

The pale femme watched the wolf in front of her with something almost bordering distaste. If he, for even a second, though that insulting her would give him any satisfaction, it would then be to his dismay to find that the situation was otherwise. She stood her ground determinedly, not for a moment wavering under the power and hatred of his words. Her legs didn't tremble as he seemed to tower over her and her heart skipped no beat as she maintained eye contact with the furious wolf. Her refusal to truckle in front of him gave her strength--it also seemed, however, to enrage the stranger further. This was by no means something Urma was willingly doing; although this would probably have been the best time for her to put aside her raving anguish, she found it impossible to do so. Things never seemed to improve for her, and not a single day went by without her thinking how much she wished she could make sense of what was happening.

His bared fangs told stories by themselves, not to mention the threatening glint in his eyes. The things she could see in the wolf made her shiver imperceptibly, but in the next moment her fleeting fear was unceremoniously tossed aside in favour of her blooming anger. The wolf was still keeping her from going any further, and shouldering her way past him didn't feel like such a good option, since it had failed once before. Her presence seemed to provoke the male, and her amber eyes glinted menacingly at the thought. His lands or not, she was doing no one any harm, and she saw no reason for the wolf to become so irritated by the few things she had uttered. What business of his was her presence here? She had explained herself much more than was needed. Her thoughts a battlefield between poisonous rage and instinctive fear, the white female said, exasperatedly, "I've explained myself more than enough to you. Now, will you please get out of my way or do you have zero comprehension of the fact that you're blocking my path?" Maybe she was pushing it, but almost nothing in the world could make her see reason now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread