learning how to travel in time
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

Gonna pull her out here. ^^ I'll leave it up to you whether you post again or if it's archived now, though, so, yeah. Maybe they' can have another thread sometime? =D 315 words.

Though the bed was very comfortable, Princess was bored again, trying to figure out what to do with herself in the little human house while she studied the ceiling curiously. What did the humans do with their time? She was thoroughly bored and though she normally would have found something interesting, she was not really interested in poking through all the nooks and crannies of another human house. It got too boring after a while, and it lost its appeal quickly after the first house. Pushing herself up off the mattress, the girl took a moment to steady herself, a little dizzy from the fast, sudden movement. Just a little vertigo, of course, and nothing major at that. Leaving the bedroom, she walked to another open door, peeking in to find Hemming sitting in a human's chair.

"Thanks for letting me explore with you," she said, entering the room slowly to survey the mess that surrounded them. Goodness. You'd think that they would have learned to clean up after themselves a little! This room was just a mess of papers mixed with the dust of age. "But I'm going to head home now, just so my mom doesn't get mad at me. I'm still not used to having her around," she admitted. For a moment, she wasn't sure how to go about saying good bye to Hemming, but she decided on leaving it as she had already spoken. With a small smile and wave, Princess turned to the door, flouncing out in a flurry of her poofy polka-dotted dress and leaving Hemming to do whatever it was he planned to do now that she was gone. Going straight home to Dahlia was not really something she wanted to do, but more than her mother, she was worried that Alexey would find her outside of the pack lands again, so she didn't see any other options.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread