Step up to the Plate...RVH[aw]
[html]

<style="color:#804000">Angel nodded showing she was listening to Tys story. A mercenary huh? Interesting. How one could be a mercenary over seas was interesting in the least. She was glad he was on her side after all. Angel turned to see her bobber under the water and she grabbed the pole and jerked. She had something on her line! She could feel the line moving back and forth as she reeled in her catch. When it jumped from the water, she could see that is was mid-size, enough to feed both of them yes. As it got closer she reached down and grabbed it with her claws and pulled it from the water. She chuckled at how lively it was. "Well now! This one made a fine catch!" she spoke as she placed it gently on the sack for the moment so it wouldn't escape. Finding a stick she ran it through the gill and out the mouth and hung it there on a different branches of the tree nearby which made a "V" shape extending from the trunk. Resetting her bait and her hook, she cast out again to see her next catch be caught.

"What was it like being a mercenary over seas? What did you do?" Angel asked as she turned her attention back to Ty. Looking down at the fox she could see his expression of pain. Must have been time to change the bandage and the cast perhaps. Leaning down she went into her small leather knapsack and pulled out some numbweed, mint, dandelion, and a few other plants and some red berries. These crushed and mixed together, Angel found, helped well with the healing process and the pain of a broken bone. Removing the foxes cast carefully she looked at the leg and saw that it was still swollen some. "Won't need the linen bandage anymore. That is an improvement!" Angel spoke as she smiled. The fox seemed to be smiling too in relief. Angel then began to feel down the leg to make sure there weren't any deformities in the bone. Once sure it was healing properly, she began to take the leaves and berries in a small wooden bowl and began crushing it up together. Once made into a paste she began to spread it on the leg and in the small flesh wound the fox had from the bone protruding from its leg. After that was finished, she smiled. "I would like to see that dry before I place a silk bandage on you. Then I shall replace the cast."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread