through the roses & the thorns
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ader-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<3 300+

Savina smiled warmly at Anselm as he nudged her. She appreciated his support so much, more so than many other's. He was a sturdy, strong male with an exceedingly good head on his shoulders. He subscribed to logic, which at times could be a weakness of her's, but knowing that she had his support reinforced her confidence. Just as it had all those moons ago after she had attacked Conri. "Yes, she does. Everyone has been watching over her, especially her brother and sister. They're doing all they can to make her happy again." It pained the mother to see her child so depressed and lethargic. It was completely against the nature of pups to be that way. It seemed like it was a hurt she could do so little to help however. "She's four months old. I somehow doubt she'll forget this unfortunately..." Savina was almost certain that this event would be burned into Cambria's memory for the rest of her days.

The woman nodded her head as he spoke. It was true, if there had been no problems with disloyalty so far chances were there wouldn't be. The only person who had been angry at the meeting had been Brooklyn, but as far as she knew the girl had cooled down since then. Maybe Mati had talked some sense into her, made her realize that Naniko truly wasn't the wolf they had all known. Even if the pale female ever returned to the pack, she knew that that trust was lost forever. What had happened was unacceptable, perhaps even unforgivable. Maybe she was being too harsh, but at the moment she could see no way of restoring that friendship. This time it had been damaged beyond repair. "Yes, I think it will be alright. Everything has been going as well as can be expected so far."

She took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders, closing her jeweled orbs for a moment. She was worn down by everything that had happened and she felt haggard. Maybe she didn't look that way, but she certainly did feel that way. "I wish I could just take a vacation, get away for a bit. Now isn't exactly the ideal time however," she said with a weary laugh. Would she ever have time for a vacation while she was Commander? Probably not. Not unless it was absolutely necessary for some reason or another. Alphas really couldn't be absent for long periods of time. Things could happen and change so quickly that it really couldn't be afforded.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread