What a mess
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the wait :] words 194

Watching her walk over the husky smiled warmly, Leroy didn't care that he won the fight or not but the fact Ruri was ok. Tail still batting on the porch his ears were lazy on his dark skull, she might not be able to see him smile but he was sure Ruri could hear his tail hitting the floor. Red eyes looked to the female at his side as his lungs released a sigh, laying down felt much better though with most of his enegry spent his patterned body seemed to be heavy. "ok no hunting for me then Miss Majordomo." Voice light and smooth as Leroy licked at the reappearing blood on his shoulder and chest.

Licking his lips this coat had wet clumped pieces in his fur, some from the thick blood or from Leroy licking at the open wounds. The patterned male was actually somewhat happy that his kind friend couldn't see him, at the moment he didn't look wounderful with the smudges of pink and dep crimson on the white of his fur. "Ruri your a good friend you know that? Maybe I should go after him..

[/html]

Messages In This Thread