I wont falter nor fail
[html]
ooc

She was bigger than this girl, stronger. At least, she thought that she would be stronger than a little coyote. She could leave if she wanted to, go back home to the Valley and to Jefferson and the others. She wished he was here right now--she just wanted to leave and go home. The coyote was blocking the exit so that she couldn't get out and Addison wondered why in the moments before the creature pulled out its gun. She had never seen one of these things before, just heard of them in human books...they looked deadly, steel twisted around, an opening for a bullet to come out at the very end of it. They were deadly things.

The explanation of the gun furthered to unnerve her and she did as she was told quickly, taking the position that her captor had asked of her. She had one fleeting thought about running away, trying to get away, but that would be no use. She had the gun very close to her--if she did hit Addison with a bullet it would probably cause a lot of damage. And she would be almost sure to hit, with them being so near.

"Why are you doing this? I helped you! You should let me go home to the Valley--my father is the leader there, and I know I'll be missed--he'll catch you and all of Inferni." She threatened, trying to play one last card.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread