With or without you
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ember hadn't even known that the Aston pups had been in danger when Dawali had crawled back to the packlands, bleeding and injured. She had managed to patch him up with his own help, him telling her what herbs to use and how, after he had gone out and fought with the wolf who had attacked the Aniwayan members. She didn't know exactly what had happened with the bigger wolf and the puppies, only that a Dahlia de Mai wolf had weakened him before Dawali had finished him off.

She could have laughed at his response but she tried not to, turning her laughter into a slight cough. He was serious? The bucket was down there to get the water out for drinking. "We get the water out with the bucket--it's attached to this rope" She picked up the rope, then pulled on it, bringing the bucket up.

It was him. Ember couldn't believe that she hadn't realized it earlier, that he was her nephew. Amata had been around the same size, hadn't she? She inspected him carefully, looking him over. He had to be Gotham. "You're Gotham Phoenix, right? It's me! It's Ember Phoenix---I mean..Auntie Ember!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread