Inside her knitted sanctuary
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... otable.jpg); background-color:#90577A; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:239px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Haha :3 Dierdre is all scarred-up and burnted by the fire XD she's not comin' back to Souls :3

It was good to hear that they were doing okay, at least. But at the same time it was bittersweet, that they could all get along without her. She wanted them to be torn apart, missing her, secretly. She wouldn't tell Urma that, though. She would tell her that it was okay and that she was glad that they were all happy without her. "That's good. I am glad to hear they're doing well. I wonder if they'll get another healer. You would make a good healer, I think, Urma."

She began to explain about her daughters next, jade eyes coming up to meet the other female's. "One of them, for some reason, thinks that she's above me--was there when I was kicked out, and took care of the ill pup. I've changed, but it seems to me that she doesn't want to give me a second chance and I'm not going to demand it from her. If she's going to act like a child then I'll treat her like one. They did come to see me, but she was angry and bitter at me--didn't even care. The other one's better...Brooklyn. She's a nice girl, and believes in her mother. I have two boys, too, but they both took off. I brought them into this world...you'd think they would have more respect."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread