i won't be saved
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... _table.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
i'm so sorry this took so long :< i actually have no idea which form, lawl. shifted works for me, though.

So Sofia had been right, this other female - Geneva, so her name apparently was, had been here before. It was a shame that this would probably be Sofi's first and last time here. Well, unless she was especially fond of this place and made a point of visiting. But it seemed like a much better use of her time to see new things, to fill her last days with new experiences and bright, fresh memories of never before seen locations. But she couldn't think like that. Last time here, first time here, whatever. She couldn't dwell on it, because that would keep this memory from reaching its potential. Instead, it would just be another day lost to depression, to self-pity, another day relinquished to the cancer that already was taking so much.

"I'm Sofia, it's nice to meet you Geneva!" A grin kept the words from being overly polite. The younger girl shook once more, then reached one hand up to pull together her bedraggled dark mane, squeezing out the moisture it still contained. A few seagulls hopped close in their investigation of the rocks, and with a sudden exuberance, Sofi ran a few steps in their direction, amused by their sudden panic and flight. Laughing a little, Sofi turned back 'round, green eyes picking out the form of her companion. One hand resting languidly on her unadorned, scruffy hip, she questioned cheerfully: "To the lighthouse, then? Have you been in there, too? Is there anything cool inside?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread