Paint the Seconds
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... leaf_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

No, I think that I fail more—sorry for the wait!
300+

"Ohs," Amata replied, nodding thoughtfully before she broke into a smile. How silly of her to not know these things! Her tail wagged happily. "I’s not knows that iss called that!" The little tail continued to sweep the floor as she continued to stare up at the indicated ‘canvas’. There was a little pause before the ears perked up. "So… that’s iss fabrics?" That was strange! "Iss not papers?" Amata had thought that, since they had painted on paper, the thing up on the easel would be paper too! It was strange that it wasn’t—she didn’t know that one could paint upon fabric. But then, they had painted on Amata’s coat. She smiled, and exclaimed a, "Yeahs!" She liked that paint made her colourful!

The paint-covered Amata turned at the sound of a very familiar voice. "Mamma, Mamma!" she exclaimed delightedly as she turned, the blue and green eyes wide with delighted surprise as they found her Mamma. Jumping up, the girl ran over, hopping happily about at the pleasant surprise. The little cream paws would place themselves on her Mamma’s legs, and the little girl smiled up at her, tongue lolling from her widely smiling mouth. "Mat-tea and me’s paintin’!" the excited voice finally managed to bubble. Her tail wagged happily as she dropped down to the floor, prancing over to the painting. Turning her head back so that her forehead nearly touched her shoulders, the creamy girl yelled, "Mamma! Lookeds what I’s paintin’ed for yous!" As her head returned to its normal place and posture, the girl looked down at the pretty, bright yellow flower that was painted so crudely upon the paper in front of them. The painting had not initially been made with her Mamma in mind, but Amata was very certain that it was now for her Mamma. With her wagging tail, she nodded happily to herself before looking up expectantly, hoping that her Mamma liked the painting that was made for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread