I Saw the Future Whirling Around
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... orse_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<333 :3 300+

After he had spoken he stood there still as death, not willing to make another move until she did. Her eyes closed and she also stood still for what seemed like an eternity. The space between them currently was a perfect representation of the space that had grown between them emotionally and he hated it. Haven had never wanted things to be this way. He had never intended this. How had it happened so quickly? The male was so very conflicted. While he wasn't happy about the way things had gone down, he did not regret what had happened between Princess and himself. After that encounter the pain from Siobhan's abandonment had been numbed to an extent and he could see something developing between himself and the Chance girl. He wasn't sure why it had hurt Mati so much, though he didn't question whether she should be or not.

She approached him and as she neared he could feel himself flinch and cower underneath her shadow. Haven didn't think he'd feared anything more than what was about to be said or happen. Not even the fear of becoming like his sire quite compared. If they could not be fixed he didn't think he could continue to live, he honestly didn't. The Aatte had lost so much already in his life...he couldn't lose her. Not his sister who meant the world to him. The sister he would give his life for in a heartbeat, that he would do anything for. Losing her would unmake him, if he was sure of anything, he was sure of that. Hollow jades stayed focused on the ground, unable to meet those violet orbs. He looked more like a guilty pup compared to her now than a sibling. "I never thought that this would hurt you..." he whispered. A pathetic excuse, but it was an honest one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread