thread title missing
The ivory lady enjoyed bathing with in the warm rays of the sun, when there was one scent that came from within the pack; it was a rather strong sent. The lady smiled as she gave a nod, taking her hat off of her head and with her other hand she ran it though her tan hair, as she lowered her head down a bit. ”Well you see Miss…I’m in search of my sister.”

Pontiac put the hat down upon her bag as she let the string of her bag fall upon her fingers as she twisted it around, and around, till it was cutting of the circulation within the tip of her finger. She smiled back up to the lady as she untwisted her finger from the string, look down to the ground.”Maybe you have heard of her, or see her. Names’ Naniko..Last time I see her, she looked like a white wolf that was just randomly painted with different shades of down..Like one of them human pets…What where they called…AH! Calico Cat, yeah she looked like one of them but a wolf, well a pup last time I see her.” Pontiac laughed thinking of her sister still having that patchwork colored fur. Her brown tipped ears flicked forward then back as she looked up to the lady again.”Naniko D’Angelo…Gosh I haven’t seen her since we where only a few months old. “

Messages In This Thread