Paint the Seconds
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

It warmed the Italian woman's heart to know that Mati helped look after her pups. She remembered when the Church wolfess was their size and she had watched over her. The particular memory that came to mind was when Mati had come and played that morning with she and Kansas. That had also been the morning that Amata and her siblings had been conceived, but that wasn't information that needed to be shared she thought inwardly with a chuckle. Her tail wagged faster as her daughter turned and excitedly hurried over to her. Savina smiled and licked her painted face. "Hello my darling," she said warmly. Her emerald gaze moved up to Mati. "I hope she hasn't been a bother." She loved Amata just the way she was, but she understood that not all were so appreciative of the girl's exuberant nature.

Savina knew what paint was, but was unaware of how it could be used artistically. She had seen Mati create art with pen and pencil, but not with paint and brushes. "Have you now? Well that certainly sounds like fun!" Her pup plopped back down to the floor and ran back to where she had been sitting. The mother looked at her legs and laughed lightly at the yellow and green smudges on her charcoal coat. Eagerly she walked further into Mati's room to take a look at what her daughter had created. It was clearly a flower and she was impressed at how well her young girl had done. "You painted this for me? That is so sweet of you Amata! It's beautiful! I'll have to put it up in our room." She nuzzled her child. "Mati's right, you are very good." She looked back at the Captain with a beaming smile. Maybe Amata would follow in her artistic footsteps.

"How have you been doing Mati?" She knew it must be hard, having her mother expelled from the pack, no matter how good the reason. The Commander wanted to make sure that she was getting along alright. The earthen toned female had done so much for her and Cambria in the trying time, she needed to be cared for as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread