rough around the edges.
I opened my mouth and drowned in busy, askfjskdjf. Sorry about the crappy post, too, I get knocked out my posting funk and everything I write turns into crap. ;_; *pushes it off of a cliff*
[html]
The ire faded away and the hybrid returned to what he was doing before, but Hezekiah didn’t dare to move for a good few moments. But just as the ire had faded, his fear ebbed away, albeit much slower. It was then that the young coyote took abashed interest in what was being done, noting the keen hand-eye co-ordination that came with the fluid motions of the skull being set firmly upon its final resting place. Very simple, really, much more simple than the process it had taken to getting the head to separate from the body, even more simple than the process of disposing of said body.

“Decorating,” Hezekiah reiterated quietly, as though to affirm that he had seen what there was to be saw. “Did you put the others up too?” Surely not all of them, he thought (and if he had, then there was more reason to hold him in apprehensive reverence), but some of them had to have some sort of handiwork by the hybrid ahead of him. Kaena had seemed particularly fond of the skulls as well, so Hezekiah was quickly drawing the comparison that this was something they all did.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread