Paint the Seconds
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry, this is kind of rambly and blah x.x 300+

Savina loved her three pups so much. In these few months of their lives she couldn't imagine her life without them anymore. There was nothing quite so fulfilling to the Italian woman as being a mother. Now she could better understand how easy it had been for her own mother to raise herself and her siblings despite her own emotional turmoil at being abandoned by Serge. Pups could heal wounds that nothing else could. At Amata's gasp Savina looked with a surprised expression at her. Though it became clear that her daughter had not understood her. Chuckling she nudged the cream girl with her muzzle. "Of course you're not a brother, you're a beautiful girl, but that's not what I said honey. It doesn't matter though, because Mati says you've been a good girl." She doubted Amata would take too kindly to what she actually had said either, so she thought it best to leave it lay. The mother was glad to know that she hadn't been bothering the older the wolf. In fact it seemed that Mati quite enjoyed the company.

The Sadira pup's mood began to slowly brighten back up and seemed to come back to its full strength when they talked about her painting. Savina beamed down at her daughter with a smile to rival that that was being shown up to her. "I love it Amata, just like I love you!" She gave the girl another lick on her cheek. She loved to see the excitement her daughter was thrown into as she said she would put the picture up in their room. There was no where else she would want the picture. "Thank you for the painting! I know everyone will love it just as much as I do." The "everyone" referred to the rest of their family. As the cream pup rubbed against her legs she couldn't help but feel a flood of warmth. Part of her wished that they would all stay this age forever.

It relieved the Commander to hear the honesty in Mati's response. She would have hated it if the poor girl was suffering all this in silence. "Good, I'm glad. You know if you ever need to talk though, you can come to me." Naniko's mistakes fell on no one else's shoulders but her own. Savina loved the Church wolf like family and wanted to be there for her. As it was said that she spent a lot of time with the pups a thought came to her. She had actually noticed how great the earthen femme was with the youngsters and it seemed to give her peace to watch over them. "Have you thought of taking on a co-rank at all? You'd be an amazing Nanny Mati." Savina trusted her children with her wholeheartedly and without hesitation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread